Bioderma Créaline H2O
– Okay, so I wish I didn’t love this stuff as much as I do because it’s from France and it’s expensive and I have to buy it on Amazon. (Shipping ughh!) It’s a cleansing water that I use every night with a cotton round to take off all of my makeup. It’s WON-DER-FUL.
– My new baby that does it all. Most of you have iPhones, so no need to elaborate!
GARNIER Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream
– The original non oil free version has a bad reputation for breakouts, so I was weary to try this one. But when Bzz Agent sent me the Oil Free version for free, I decided to give it a whirl and it’s amazing!! It’s lightweight, keeps my skin matte, and is non comedogenic or cause pore clogging/breakouts. It absorbs quick and keeps my skin from looking cakey or made up. I use the Medium/Deep, but it also comes in Light/Medium and Deep, so you’re sure to find a good summer time color! I love how great my skin looks when I use it and sometimes I mix it with my foundation for an even more flawless finish and the added SPF 20!
Le Pens 10-Pack Multicolor
– These are my new pen obsession. They’re so smooth and write so pretty. I love all of the colors they come in and the fine tip. These trump any other writing utensil I’ve ever used and I’m a serious pen whore. (Yes, that’s a real thing. haha)
Bath & Body Works First Bloom Candle
– There’s always one stand out candle for me in a month that’s constantly found burning in my office and this was it. It’s a blend of peony, apple blossom, and plumeria according to the description because if it were up to me I would just say it smells like yummy flowers.
Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara
– This has been my go to mascara! Literally Clump Crusher is so accurate. I can put 3 or 4 layers on my lashes and they don’t clump or get weighed down! It’s awesome. I love the shape of the wand and I think it gets all of lashes really well. I use the water resistant formula and it does not budge with tears. Trust me, I was sobbing on the side of the road after my tire blow out and it didn’t end up down my face, but it’s so easy to take off at night. It’s not my favorite ever, but it’s a great drugstore option!
What were some of your April Favorites? Leave them in the comments below!
xx – Dan
*I received the Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil Free BB Cream to try and review as a BzzAgent. For more information on BzzAgent, click here.