If you’re a Pinterest addict like I am, then you’ve seen the Hard Boiled Eggs in the Oven and thought hmm is that for real? Well, I’m a hardboiled egg freak. I eat two for breakfast almost every single day, but I hate actually hard boiling them. I decided to give them in a muffin tin in the oven for a whirl. It was AWESOME. 12 at a time, perfectly cooked and ready for me everyday that week. This also an Easter egg game changer since you can do them 12 at a time for dyeing!! This is the recipe I used. But I figured I’d repost it here.
What You’ll Need:
- A Dozen Large Eggs
- A Large Muffin Tin
- An Ice Water Bath
What to Do:
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees and place one egg in each slot. Don’t worry they won’t really move around.
- Put them in the oven for 25-30 minutes. I did 25 because my oven is really hot.
- Pull them out and let them stand for 1 minute. They will have little brown spots on them, but they will go away in the water or after rinsing.
- Remove each one and place it in the ice bath for 10 minutes.
- Your eggs are now ready to enjoy or put in the fridge or DYED!!! YAY :)! How eggciting!
xx – Dan