Everyone, myself included, seems to be so interested in what celebrities wear to the airport. They (almost) always look so put together like they breeze through the airport with no issues. I absolutely love dressing for the airport. While it’s a nice idea to wear sweats, it’s not always practical especially if you have somewhere to go straight from landing. I think I’ve definitely mastered comfortable chic to make traveling feel easier while still looking like you tried. I will share some tips below.
Nails: OPI Skip the Gift Wrap
- Opaque ponte leggings such as J.Crew Pixie Pants are the way to go on bottom if you don’t have somewhere super dressy to go after the airport. They’re comfortable to sit on the plane with (unlike jeans), but still nice looking.
- Bring a jacket, blazer, or cardigan in your carry on to throw on after you go through security because you never know if the plane will be chilly.
- Boots are a nice option because they’re not too difficult to slip on and off at security and you won’t be walking barefoot on that ground because you’ll have socks on.
- If you plan on skipping the makeup for the flight (I did, so I’m sorry if I look zombie-esque), wear a fun headband or bow to distract from the lack of makeup and you won’t have to take it off at security like you would a hat.
- I never wear jewelry when I get to the airport. I put my daily pieces: necklace, watch, earrings in a small pouch in my carry on and then put it on when I get to the gate.
If you have any other great airport wear tips, leave them in the comments below! :)
xx – Dan