I was nominated for this super precious award by the lovely S at Pearls & Curls! Y’all should check her out asap because she has been posting some really great and always relevant stuff that you will just adore! I always love doing these because they remind me of Myspace surveys and come on who didn’t love Myspace surveys? haha
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog :)
11 Facts About Me
1. I’m a slight germaphobe. I carry pocket Lysol spray and hand sanitizing wipes everywhere. I also Clorox my desk at least twice a week.
2. Pizza rolls are like crack to me. I can eat them for hours on end.
3. I started sponsoring a little boy in Africa named Moussa monthly via Compassion.
4. I’m happy to say that I’m finally REALLY content with my skin care system because my acne is almost all cleared up.
5. I was in choir from 6th grade until Senior Year in high school.
6. I’m newly converted green tea drinker.
7. I have a very unique smoothie family (blended family) that vacations and spends all holidays together.
8. I’m an extreeeeemely picky eater like the worst you’ll ever meet.
9. My dream wedding would happen at the Hotel Del Coronado on Coronado Island in San Diego, CA. (One of my favorite places in the world.)
10. I’m really bad at saving money. Thanks Target.
11. The first time I dyed my hair was in 8th grade at my 14th birthday party and it was red.
Sara’s 11 Questions
1. You have to give up food or sleep (without any negative health side effects)…which do you give up? Sleep because I barely sleep now. haha
2. If you could have one super power- what would it be? Mind reading definitely.
3. Talk about your aspirations for you blog! Oh my goodness I have a lot. I’d really like to see my blog reach more girls and eventually I’d like to offer styling of some sort through my blog.
4. Are you a handbag or shoe kinda girl? This question is evil. I’m both. I definitely buy more shoes though because I can’t afford all of the handbags I’d like.
5. If you had to shop at one store for the rest of your life- which store would you chose? J.Crew
6. Who is your favorite author? J.K. Rowling, cheesy? I’m a Harry Potter freak.
7. Favorite song lyric? I’ll just do my favorite right now. “I belong with you, you belong with me, you’re my sweetheart.” Ho Hey – The Lumineers
8. Do you prefer to be the driver or passenger? Passenger. I hate driving with a passion. It makes me angry, annoyed, and stressed.
9. If you could change one thing about yourself- what would you change? How much I worry and overanalyze.
10. What will you accomplish in 2013? Reaching 100 blog followers.
11. If you could meet one blogger- who would it be? If Hannah
put me, than it’s not cheating if I put her, right? It will happen this year!!! eeeeeps less than six months if not sooner!
My 11 Questions
1. What is your go to outfit when you’re in a rush?
2. What color pens do you prefer to write in?
3. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
4. What is your favorite thing to do when you have free time?
5. Most watched TV Show and movie?
6. What is the most adventurous thing you’ve ever done?
7. What is one thing you keep telling yourself that you’ll do, but you never get around to actually doing?
8. What celebrity do you get compared to most often?
9. What is your favorite band of all time?
10. Is your room totally neat or one of those organized chaos situations?
11. What is your most repurchased makeup or beauty item?
Again, thank you to S
for nominating me! I had such a fun time with this. :)
xx – Dan