This week has been quite the whirlwind. The last week of the month at work is always so crazy especially now that we’re getting so close to the end of the year. Is it December, like really!? Where did 2012 go? haha okay so back to the point of the post, my weekly favorites. These are the things that have gotten me through the long week or things I’ve been loving.
1. Tasha Bib Necklace- My mom got a Nordstrom email about this necklace and we both absolutely fell in love with it. It comes in 6 colors and it’s only $28! It’s really great quality and it’s an awesome statement piece. I bought this emerald color to match with my Christmas party dress!
2. Hart of Dixie- You guys know I’ve been loving this show. I watched the whole first season on Netflix over the long weekend and not only fell in love with Rachel Bilson’s character Zoe, but also Zoe’s style. Oh my word. She’s the chicest doctor I’ve ever seen and the only one I’ve ever seen in shorts. haha.
3. 101 in 1001- Two of my favorite blogs ever (Mornings at Pannikin & Design Darling) inspired Fancy Pants and I to start our 101 in 1001 list for 2013. I thought it would be a lovely bonding thing to not only make the list, but then to start checking them off for the next 2.75 years. There’s also a really cool website for ideas here.
4. Northern Lights Soap- My newest LUSH soap love! I was seriously drawn by the neon colors, but I loved the very wintery scent. It makes me feel super clean and makes me skin look brighter. It’s going to be a shower must have this season.
5. “Details in the Fabric” (Jason Mraz)- Fancy Pants kept telling me to listen to this song and I finally did yesterday after having a panic attack. I’m getting personal here, but I suffer from anxiety and yesterday was a really rough day at work and this song calmed me down. If you’re ever stressed or need a moment, this is the PERFECT song. I love it.
6. My Tattoo- This seems weird to include since I’ve had my tattoo for almost two years in February, but my brother (who takes the pictures for my blog) took this picture during my Cozy Sweater Outfit of the Day and it reminded me how much I love it. Quick back story — my momma has called me a Cupcake since I can remember meaning in the nicest way that I’m a bit of a high maintenance priss. I got the tattoo for her long before I fell in love with baking. It’s always a happy reminder that it’s there when people mention it if I have my hair up or if I push it back.
What have you been loving this week?