If there’s any trend that truly never goes out of style for fall and winter, it’s plaid. Plaid is one of those completely versatile patterns that can be put on anything and worn anywhere. There’s an unlimited number of color schemes for any number of clothing pieces or accessories. It’s not just for farmers or Catholic school uniforms anymore! It can be dressed up in a mini dress for a holiday party with a leather jacket or dressed down in a simple plaid long sleeve with jeans and flats. Plaid can work with any style because it can be the bold centerpiece of an outfit. It can also be downplayed as a neutral add on in a lighter colored pattern to showcase another outfit staple. Plaid is also found at almost any store for any budget especially during the winter months, so don’t hesitate to search around for your perfect plaid pieces.
1. Target Merona Plaid Square Crossbody – $29.99
2. Plaid Sweater – $19.80
3. Free People Blanket Stripe Shift Dress – $89.95
4. Vineyard Vines Festive Plaid Skirt – $138
5. Kensie Double Breasted Plaid Jacket – $73.98
6. Forever21 Denier Plaid Tights – $7.80
7. American Eagle Plaid Tuxedo Shirt – $44.95
8. Cole Haan Chelsea Double Platform Pump – $213.98
10. Urban Renewal Studded Plaid Blazer – $39.99
11. Urban Renewal Cut Out Back Flannel Shirt – $39
You’ll sure be seeing lots of plaid in my outfits this winter because I’ve truly gone mad for plaid in my closet!
xx – Dan