Oh yeah, that sounds really selfish this time of year hahaha. Since it’s absolutely inevitable that December will be filled with gift idea posts for others, I figured I’d start out with what I’m asking for first because quite frankly it’s the easiest. I’m a huge online shopper, so I’ve had this list in progress for months. My mom made me limit myself in the number of monogrammed gifts I could ask for because apparently I go aboard…who would have thought that!?
- Michael Kors Fulton Harness Boot- Obsessed! These have all of the qualities in riding boot that I’ve been looking for, plus they’re not as expensive as the precious Tory Burch’s. ($295)
- Sigma Beauty Mrs. Bunny Essential Kit– This has something I’ve put off purchasing because I knew I wanted it for Christmas. I need a set of great brushes desperately especially ones that are already travel friendly! ($120)
- Medium Monogram Necklace– I’ve been dying for one of these for ages. BaubleBar’s version is reasonably priced and has your choice of metal and chain length! ($105-115)
- Disney Cinderella Storylook Eyeshadow Palette– This eyeshadow palette is in gorgeous packaging, but the shadows are even prettier. I saw Temptalia’s review and then swatched it in person and fell in love. ($55)
- Lilly Pulitzer Mini Wristlet Glitter- This is so right up my alley. Glitter and Lilly, what more could you want? This will be perfect for running errands, going to the gym, or wearing on a night out. ($58)
- Monogrammed Champ Pink Weekend Travel Bag– Marley Lilly’s monogrammed gifts are phenomenal and this is no exception. I need a good weekender for an upcoming trip in January! This one comes in 8 other girls with so many monogramming options! ($44.99)
- Jets V-Neck Raglan Tee- It wouldn’t be a Danielle christmas list without some sports team apparel. These t-shirt will be great for layering on Sundays with my Tervis. And of course they have all of the other teams, but why would you choose another? ;) ($36.50)
Now if you’re looking for a gift for me, you have ideas. ;) haha just kidding. Hope y’all have a great Saturday!