I’ve seen lots of cute desserts and what not made in mugs, but never really believed it could actually work and taste good. The other day I was planning a delish dinner for two (Porkchops & Mashed Potatoes, anyone?) and I just was not too thrilled about also making dessert. I mean after you cook a full meal, who really wants to go all out on a dessert? I pulled up Pinterest, found a recipe, grabbed the few ingredients, and pulled out two mugs.
What You’ll Need for One Brownie Mug:
– One Mug
– One Spoon
– 1/4 Cup of Sugar
– 1/4 Cup of Flour
– 2 TBS of Cocoa
– 2 TBS of Vegetable Oil
– 3 TBS of Water
– Pinch of Salt
1. Add your dry ingredients to the mug.
2. Add your wet ingredients to your dry ingredients.
3. Stir, stir, stir till it’s smooth and well incorporated.
4. Microwave for 1 minute and 40 seconds.
5. Add ice cream if you wish and enjoy a quick, easy, and delicious Brownie Mug!
xx – Dan